(1) “Place of prostitution” means any place where prostitution is practiced.
(2) “Prostitute” means a male or female person who engages in sexual conduct or sexual contact for a fee.
(3) “Prostitution enterprise” means an arrangement whereby two or more prostitutes are organized to conduct prostitution activities.
(4) “Sexual conduct” means sexual intercourse or oral or anal sexual intercourse.
(5) “Sexual contact” means any touching of the sexual organs or other intimate parts of a person not married to the actor for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either party.
(1) A person commits the crime of prostitution if the person engages in, or offers or agrees to engage in, sexual conduct or sexual contact in return for a fee.
(2) Prostitution is a Class A misdemeanor.
(3) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the defendant, at the time of the alleged offense, was a victim of the crime of trafficking in persons as described in ORS 163.266 (Trafficking in persons)
(1) A person commits the crime of commercial sexual solicitation if the person pays, or offers or agrees to pay, a fee to engage in sexual conduct or sexual contact.
(2) Commercial sexual solicitation is a Class A misdemeanor.
(1) A person commits the crime of promoting prostitution if, with intent to promote prostitution, the person knowingly:
(a) Owns, controls, manages, supervises or otherwise maintains a place of prostitution or a prostitution enterprise;
(b) Induces or causes a person to engage in prostitution or to remain in a place of prostitution;
(c) Receives or agrees to receive money, goods, property, services or something else of value, other than as a prostitute being compensated for personally rendered prostitution services, pursuant to an agreement or understanding that the money, goods, property, services or something else of value is derived from a prostitution activity; or
(d) Engages in any conduct that institutes, aids or facilitates an act or enterprise of prostitution.
(2) Promoting prostitution is a Class C felony.
(1) A person commits the crime of compelling prostitution if the person knowingly:
(a) Uses force or intimidation to compel another to engage in prostitution or attempted prostitution;
(b) Induces or causes a person under 18 years of age to engage in prostitution;
(c) Aids or facilitates the commission of prostitution or attempted prostitution by a person under 18 years of age; or
(d) Induces or causes the spouse, child or stepchild of the person to engage in prostitution.
(2) Compelling prostitution is a Class B felony.
(3) In a prosecution under subsection (1)(b) or (c) of this section, the state is not required to prove that the defendant knew the other person was under 18 years of age and it is no defense that the defendant did not know the person’s age or that the defendant reasonably believed the person to be older than 18 years of age.
(1)On the issue of whether a place is a place of prostitution as defined in ORS 167.002 (Definitions for ORS 167.002 to 167.027), its general repute and repute of persons who reside in or frequent the place shall be competent evidence.
(2) Notwithstanding ORS 136.655 (Spouse as witness), in any prosecution under ORS 167.012 (Promoting prostitution) and 167.017 (Compelling prostitution), spouses are competent and compellable witnesses for or against either party.
888 Companions follows all industry rules and regulations.
DISCLAIMER - The hiring of an escort model through 888 companions escort directory is an agreement to an allotted amount of time in exchange for compensation. Aside from this predetermined amount of time, no specific activities are suggested or promised. 888 Companions does not control, endorse or approve of any of the advertisers on the site. By engaging advertisers on the 888 Companions directory, you agree that you understand what it means to hire an escort, you are not purchasing the right to have any tasks performed or the right to perform any tasks. 888 Companions makes no promises or representations about the person you contact or hire, it is your responsibility to act within the law. 888 Companions requires everyone that signs up for an advertisement on our page to undergo a third-party age and identity verification through Sumsub but no guarantee is made related to identity or age, you must do your own due diligence to ensure you are not in violation of any state or local laws. In addition to this, please visit our Terms and Conditions page for more information.